- Ongoing: QB3 - UC's hub for growing California's bioeconomy through innovation and entrepreneurship in the life sciences. See job listings HERE.
- 2018: Celgene, SF Bay Area - For BS and MS graduates looking for research jobs, send your CV to Antonia Miller (email@example.com) and copy Ellen Filvaroff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2021: Genentech - All of our internships are posted on www.gene.com/careers from October - February and can be filtered by job category "Intern/Postdoc." The job descriptions will provide a summary of the intern project and qualifications needed. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly by the hiring manager for a phone interview. Hiring managers will be making decisions by April 2nd on their final candidate.
- 2021: Genentech - Students can also check out our University & Early Career Website to get more information regarding all of our Intern and Rotation Programs.
- Ongoing: Institute for Broadening Participation HERE - a website to increase diversity in the STEM workforce. Searchable internships HERE. If a student would like assistance finding a program, please email Liv Detrick, Senior Associate at IBP, with the level of study, disciplinary interests, and any other requirements. email@example.com
- 2018: Celgene, SF Bay Area - For MS students looking for research internships, send your CV to Antonia Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy Ellen Filvaroff (email@example.com).
Post-doctoral Positions for Alumni