UCSF-SFSU STC Center for Cellular Construction
- UCSF STC Center for Cellular Construction website
- Center for Cellular Construction YouTube channel
- Center for Cellular Construction Twitter account = @c3STC
- Center for Cellular Construction code sharing at GitHub
STC CCC News:
- Read an article about Dr. Wendell Lim's research (2018): "Startup Science: How the Idea for Synthetic Cells Took Silicon Valley By Storm"
- Wired Magazine article about some of Wallace Marshall's research (2017): "Stentors: The Tiny Giants the Ink Like Squid and Regenerate Like Wolverines"
- Forbes article about the STC CCC (2016): "IBM, the NSF and UC San Francisco Combine to Power Up the Exciting World of Cellular Engineering"
To access UCSF resources:
- See the STC CCC CORES Facilities website.
Getting to UCSF:
- UCSF Shuttle routes and timetables - You can take the "M" train to Forest Hill station and then the "43" bus to Parnassus to reach the main UCSF campus.
Intercampus exchange program:
Other Documents and Articles: