UCSF-SFSU STC Center for Cellular Construction
To use the facilities and equipment at UCSF, you must complete an Affiliate Request Form and submit a Facility Use Form for each new project.
- UCSF Affiliate Request Form - Submit the completed form to email@example.com
- UCSF STC CCC Facility Use Form
- UCSF CORES Search is a website designed to help researchers easily find shared research resources at UCSF.
- MyCORES is the web-based software system that facilitates the use of services and purchase of products from UCSF's core facilities and shared resources.
- UCSF MyCORES User account requests
- UCSF MyCORES External User account requests
Getting to UCSF:
- UCSF Shuttle routes and timetables - You can take the "M" train to Forest Hill station and then the "43" bus to Parnassus to reach the main UCSF campus.
Intercampus exchange program:
Funded by the National Science Foundation: